Every woman wants to look younger and sexier, and our hair is one of the most important weapons we have. That is why the 2014 hairstyles for women over 50 are nowadays very fresh, modern, and incredible sexy, helping women to look at least 10 or 20 years younger.
However, many other women make huge mistakes, without even realizing it: from a wrong cut, to a wrong color or style, all can add years to your appearance, making you look older. That is why is important to check the 2014 hairstyles over 50 and pick one that will help you look younger.
If you are curious about the biggest mistakes in hairstyles for women over 50, take a look at this list:
- Gray hair – Many women forget or simply ignore dyeing their gray hair, but the silver hair will definitely add some years to your appearance. If you want to look natural, at least dye in a platinum blond or a light caramel, and you will see how you lose 10 years instantly.
- Dry and damaged hair – The 2014 hairstyles for women over 50 need special attention and special care, so make sure you use specific hair products every time you wash it. The conditioner is a must!
- Too long hair – Maybe you noticed that most of the hairstyles for women over 50 are short. It is because short hair makes you look fresh and playful, which means automatically younger. Cut your hair regularly and avoid letting it grow too much.
- Too dark hair – We all know that black hair makes women look older, so why would you dye it black? Pick a light color, like blond or light brown, add some highlights, and enjoy the new ‘30s.
- Avoid ashy tones – If you decided to dye your hair, pick a nice, light color, not gray or white. It will show your age, and it is quite boring as well.
- Don’t be afraid of change – The new hairstyles for women over 50 are sexy and modern. But don’t let it scare you. Be confident and enjoy your life.